Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Paul's Homecoming March 16th

It's finally official! Paul and my folks will be coming home on March 16th, next Tuesday!

After landing, Paul will be going to Jefferson Hospital for evaluation before transfering to Magee Rehab in Philadelphia for short-term in-patient rehabilitation services. I know everyone is excited to see Paul, but please contact someone in my family before showing up. Paul may not be able to tolerate a lot of visitors right away. I will keep you all posted on his progress.

Thanks!

Tara

8 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! 'So glad your family will be back soon, Tara. Today's Inquirer article was wonderful. Thanks for letting us know to watch for that. Safe journey, Paul and Bonnie and Kevin. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to hear he is coming home!!!!!!! Safe travels to Paul and Kevin and Bonnie!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just discovered this blog! when Anthony Mike sent me the link with the Inquirer story, updates and the photos from the fundraiser.
    Please know that Anthony and I continue to pray for you Paul and your recovery. You are a fighter. I remember you on the soccer field, you can do it. Such wonderful news that you will all be retuning home. God bless you and your wonderful family.

    Carm & Anthony Malerba

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to read this news and know that great progress will be made in the coming months. Keep after it Paul! vaya con dios, Queta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you all made it home to your friends and family finally. It was an honour to meet a family like yours and I hope Paul's rehabilitation continues in such a positive way. I'm sure this will happen with the truly amazing network of support that surrounds him, if only all our patients had you all. Lovely to meet you
    Belinda Ryan (nurse at the Alfred)

    ReplyDelete