Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11/17/09

Paul is now eating a full soft diet. The therapist told my Dad he walked 200 meters; however, that sounds really far (I think it equals 600 feet) and my Dad was not completely sure he got that number right, but it sounds great! He is still in the same place cognitively, but he is supposed to be transferred to the rehab tomorrow where they will be working with him intensively. A couple of people have asked me about his vision and it has not returned yet. They still haven't made a diagnosis or prognosis with his sight. I've also had a few folks ask me about having a fundraiser or beef and beer. My family is going to plan something that will probably take place in January or February. We are currently working on this and I will keep everyone posted on this via the blog.

Tara

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Tara. We're glad to hear a fundraiser is being planned. We'd all be happy to help in any way we can, and Paul Masso has offered his help, as well.
    We hope to hear good news about Paul's sight, soon.
    We continue to think of Paul (and all of you) often.
    the Murray family

    ReplyDelete